“Equal Divided Bride” has reached its final episode on February 19th . In commemoration, the “Equal Share of Bride Joint Partner Project” will be held from February 19 to March 19, 2020
"Fifty-five brides" is a love comedy in which a high school boy who lives in poverty becomes a tutor of five unique sisters on the verge of failure, leading to their successful graduation. The first season of TV anime has been broadcast since January 2019, and in October 2020, the second season, "Equal Divide Bride II," will be broadcast.
■ Become a joint partner of the painting with the bride drawn!
Starting today, the “Equal Divided Bride Joint Partner Project” is a plan to be a joint partner of a huge painting with five sister brides drawn. The price starts at 1,500 yen (excluding tax), and when you make a purchase, the name of the buyer is credited as a co-partner of this picture. In addition, a digital certificate stating the name of the joint partner is issued for each painting, and the painting can be enjoyed at any time from the dedicated page.
* It is possible to become a partner for multiple pictures, not just one.
■ We can appreciate huge picture of bride with real chapel!
In addition, the huge painting of the bride will be exhibited at the Glory Chapel in Shibuya, Tokyo. Only co-partners can attend.
[Outline of the huge picture exhibition]
Exhibition location: Ivy Hall Glory Chapel
Location: 4-4-25 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo Ivy Hall 5F
Friday, April 10 13: 00-20: 30
April 11 (Sat) 9: 30-20: 30
April 12 (Sun) 9: 30-20: 30
April 13 (Mon) 9: 30-20: 30
April 14 (Tue) 9: 30-17: 00
* The date and time of participation are by lottery and are on a first-come, first-served basis.
* Please note that it is not always the desired date and time.
* Exhibitions will be sent as a limited report to partners who cannot attend.
■ Souvenir gifts “Commemorative picture frames” & “Commemorative cups” are also available!
In addition, framed pictures drawn in exactly the same way as the giant pictures displayed on the chapel will be sold. The size of the forehead is 470 x 395 x 25 mm, and the price is 30,000 yen (excluding tax).
Also, commemorative cups designed with the look of the brides will be sold. It is a gift set with mini towels of the same design, and the price is 5,000 yen (excluding tax).
In addition, a message card from each bride will be delivered to those who have ordered the "memorial picture frame" or "memorial cup".
* The copyright of the work belongs to the author, regardless of the joint ownership of the picture.
* These are not for sale of the joint ownership of the actual picture.
* Please note that works other than private use, including commercial use such as duplication, secondary creation and distribution, advertising, sales, etc., cannot be performed without the permission of the author.